Find out why they call Paris the city of Love. Cherish your loved one with this unforgettable romantic getaway.
- Public transport is the best as well as the cheapest way around central Paris.
- Always say, “Bonjour, monsieur,” or “Bonjour, madame,” before asking for anything.
- Speak as much french as you can to get better treatment.
- Best dinner restaurants might not be open before 8 PM.
Recommended daily itinerary
Estimated cost: $1400-$2200 per person
First day of the trip, check in to your hotel, and get settled.
- Fly into Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. Check in to Hotel Montmartre Mon Amour. The hotel offers unique rooms, each of them dedicated to a famous French couple.
- Explore Montmartre hill, best known for the white-domed Basilica of the Sacred Heart. Also visit Square of Tertre, few blocks from the Basilica. There are many artists setting up their easels to paint tourists or exhibit their work.
- Enjoy your dinner at Les Tantes Jeanne. The highly acclaimed Japanese Kobe meat features among the array of revisited French classics prepared with a creative twist and beautifully presented.
Paris City tour
Explore the cities top attractions in Paris including Eiffel Tower, Arc of Triumph, Notre Dame Cathedral and Seine river.
- Enjoy your breakfast at Le Café de la Poste.
- Visit Arc of Triumph. We recommend that you buy a ticket to go to the top. The panoramic terrace offers a beautiful view of Paris. The Arc de Triomphe is located on the Place de l’Etoile which leads to the Champs Elysees nicknamed “the most beautiful avenue in the world.” Take a picture or two before making your way down the stairs.
- Make your way to Eiffel Tower. As the most visited monument in the world, expect it to be very crowded. You can skip going to the top and just enjoy the views from the ground. But if you do decide to go up, make sure you purchase your tickets in advance. The first floor houses the Eiffel Tower 58 which extends over two levels, 58 meters above the ground as its name suggests. On the second floor, the view is the best at 115 meters because you have a diving view on the ground below. Finally on the 3rd floor at 275 meters, you can see what the office of Gustave Eiffel was.
- Enjoy your lunch at Frame Brasserie. The menu is renewed every month, but you are sure to find a few constants: organic and fresh products from their vegetable garden, an authentic signature burger, recipes with Californian and Mexican influences, and a lot of creativity.
- Make your way to Notre Dame Cathedral. We advise you to walk around the cathedral, then go inside and climb the 387 steps to the top of the towers. The climb to the top of the towers can be exhausting, but you will get a panoramic view of the region and see the famous gargoyles up close.
- Head back to your hotel, relax and get dressed up for a dinner cruise.
- Enjoy dinner cruise on the seine river for an unforgettable cruise in the heart of Paris illuminated!
The palace of Versailles
The Palace of Versailles, which was once just a hunting lodge, was the primary residence of the Kings of France for over 100 years until the French Revolution.. It is the most famous castle in France. You’ll get mesmerized by exceptional accommodations, lavish decorations, furniture and gilded works of Renaissance art.
- Enjoy your breakfast at Coquelicot. Visitors claim that they have the best croissants in Montmatre.
- Make your way to the palace of versailles. We recommend that you take the guided tour allowing you to visit lesser known locations otherwise closed to the visitors. We also recommend that you pack your picnic lunch and enjoy picnic on the Saint Anthony Plain or by the Lake of the Swiss Guard. There are takeaway food services on the estate if you don’t want to bring your packed lunch.
- Enjoy 3 course dinner with a dazzling and spectacular cabaret, while getting carried away by the surprise evoked by the decor of the room and it’s festive, almost intoxicating atmosphere.
Louvre museum and relaxing spa
Louvre is the world’s largest art museum and a historic monument, It is best known for being the home of the Mona Lisa.
- Enjoy your breakfast at The Hardware Societe.
- Visit the Louvre. Make sure to book your tickets in advance. The museum is huge with a lot of rooms and artworks. We recommend that you check out Louvre’s themed trail “Ideal Beauty, The Human Body in Greek Sculpture” through Etruscan, Greek, and Roman antiquities or you can opt for a more personalized trail where love is the main subject, with artworks like La Baigneuse, L’Amour, Zéphir et Psyché or the famous Psyche Revived by Cupid’s Kiss. Take a break and enjoy lunch in the cafe up in the inner courtyard or walk outside to grab your lunch at Le Cafe Marly. Your ticket allows re-entry on the same day.
- Head over to The Spa at Mandarin Oriental for a Couples Mandarin Oriental spa Therapies.
- Make your way to Terrass Hotel’s rooftop bar to enjoy dinner with panoramic views of Paris.
Last day of the trip
- Enjoy breakfast in your hotel. You can explore nearby attractions until your flight time. Pack up your bags and get ready to leave enjoying the new sparks in your relationship.