Sin city aka Las Vegas attracts millions of adults every year. While gambling, adult entertainment and exciting night life are some of the primary attractions, the city also offers much more such as award winning shows, excellent museums, extreme adventure sports and fantastic food options. Not to mention, Grand Canyon one of the 7 natural wonders of the natural world is a quick day trip from Vegas. Whatever your style is, you’ll most certainly find something that excites you in Vegas. Have a blast on this trip and remember, whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
- The famous Las Vegas Strip is not located within the city limits of Las Vegas, it actually falls under the jurisdiction of Clark County.
- With its millions of lights, Las Vegas is considered the brightest spot on Earth.
- Nearly 300 weddings happen every day in Vegas.
- Las Vegas is home to more than half of the 20 largest hotels in the world.
- The Grand Canyon is bigger than the state of Rhode Island.
- The Grand Canyon is one of the most visited national parks in the United States.
- If you want to try your luck in gambling table, stick with the games you know instead of trying something new.
- Vegas is very hot during the summer, best time to visit are winter, early spring or late fall.
- Avoid anyone who approaches you offering free shows, discounts or free hotel stays. They are most likely trying to sell a timeshare.
- Wear comfortable shoes as you’ll walk a lot.
Recommended daily itinerary
Estimated cost: $500-$2200 per person
Welcome to the strip!
On first day of you trip, fly in, get settled in your hotel and explore the strip.
- Fly in to McCarran International Airport.
- Head over to the strip and checkin to the hotel of your choice. We recommend The Linq hotel. However, you can’t go wrong with other hotels on the strip such as Bellagio, Luxor or MGM Grand hotel.
- Take a leisurely walk through the strip keeping notes of attractions that you’ll want to explore further.
- Stop by Fountains of Bellagio, one of the most popular things to do in Las Vegas, for a beautiful musical water show. They rotate a wide variety of music, so you can even check it out a few times on your trip.
- Head over to Sickies Garage for delicious burgers and welcoming ambience.
- Head back to your hotel, explore the hotel casino or other nightlife attractions at your hotel or nearby.
Best of the strip.
Explore the strip on a bus tour, check out the famous madame tussauds museum and more.
- Enjoy your breakfast at Hash House a go go for a hearty brunch.
- Take a Hop-On Hop-Off tour with Big Bus. They offer the most informative sightseeing tours around, with insider tips and historical trivia for all to enjoy. Best of all, as it’s a hop-on hop-off tour, if you find something you just have to explore during your travels, you can disembark and spend some time checking it out. Then, you can pick another bus up at the same spot to continue your tour. Save time and money by buying tickets online.
- Head over to Madame Tussauds, world’s greatest wax museum. Get up close and personal with A-list celebrities, sporting legends, political heavyweights and historical icons.
- Enjoy mexican sushi fusion at Jaburritos.
- Head back to attraction that piqued your interest during the bus tour. You can pick from the Mob museum, Eiffel Tower experience at Paris, Gandola ride at the Venetian.
- Head over to High roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel. Take a spin 550 feet above the strip and enjoy sweeping 360-degree views.
- Enjoy dinner with a show of your choice. Make advanced reservations to ensure you get your table. Some of the shows we like are: The ultimate variety show, Marriage can be murder, Mystère – Cirque du Soleil and Vegas! The Show.
Grand canyon south rim tour.
Take a day tour to the majestical grand canyon.
- Enjoy early morning breakfast at your hotel.
- Take a day tour with canyontours to enjoy breathtaking views and explore the Grand Canyon Village on the most popular guided and narrated luxury bus tour to the Grand Canyon’s South Rim National Park. The tour includes pick-up/drop-off from your hotel and lunch.
Last day of the trip.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Explore attractions of your choice nearby your hotel until your flight time.
Hope you like this vacation itinerary. Browse more sample itineraries. Let us plan for your next trip. Request your free itinerary.