Our itinerary will be the cultural getaway for you to soak in Paris’s culture in this action packed four day trip. We will plan your trip, while you explore Paris like the locals do.
- The Louvre is the world’s biggest art museum.
- The Tour de France cycle race has been running for over 100 years.
- The camera phone was invented in France.
- France has won the most Nobel prizes for literature.
- Public transport is the best as well as the cheapest way around central Paris.
- Be polite and say “Bonjour, monsieur,” or “Bonjour, madame,” before asking for anything.
- Speak as much french as you can to get better treatment.
- Best dinner restaurants might not be open before 8 PM.
Recommended daily itinerary
Estimated cost: $1000-$1500 (excluding airfare)
Arrive in Paris and settle in
- Fly into Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. Check into Hôtel MARAIS HÔme. With an exceptional location in the Haut Marais district, renowned for its liveliness, its art galleries, and its hip restaurants, the Hôtel Marais Hôme is also located just a few hundred meters from the famous Cirque d’Hiver, where the Bouglione Circus has headlined its best programs for decades.
- Take a leisurely stroll through Marias district. You can visit The Marie-Trintignant Square, Place des Vosges, The Hôtel de Ville, Church of Saint Gervais and Saint Protais or just enjoy signs and symbols in the streets.
- Head over to Les Philosophes for dinner. Owned by respected restaurateur Xavier Denamur, Les Philosophes sticks to the philosophy of using organic produce sourced from local producers where possible.
- Head over to Duc des Lombards for an evening Jazz. The concert starts at 7:30 pm and lasts through 10 pm.
Paris and Cheese
In France, Le fromage (cheese in French) has transcended the role of food and is a cultural touchstone. Learn to make cheese and visit top tourists destinations in Paris.
- Enjoy coffee and hearty breakfast at Cafe Mericourt.
- Head over to Paroles de Fromagers cheese shop to join a cheesemaking and tasting tour.
- Take a segway tour with Wheels and ways to visit top attractions in Paris with a guide. Make advanced reservation for a 2 pm tour.
- Enjoy classic french dinner at L’Ange 20.
Immerse yourself in french history and culture by visiting Lourve, the world’s largest art museum. While the museum is best known for being the home of Mona Lisa, you can find art and sculptures from the Middle Ages to our times.
- Enjoy quality coffee and excellent breakfast at Café Oberkampf.
- Visit the Lourve. Make sure to book your tickets in advance. It would take you about three full days to visit every room in this museum so we recommend that you follow a plan instead of wandering aimlessly. You can take a guided tour or make your plan with the help of interactive map. The top rated attractions are The Winged Victory of Samothrace, Mona Lisa (Leonardo da Vinci), Psyche Revived by Cupid’s Kiss (Antonio Canova), The Raft of the Medusa, The Consecration of Emperor Napoleon and the Coronation of Empress Joséphine, Venus de Milo, The Young Martyr, The Virgin of the Rocks and The Lacemaker. Take a break when you are hungry and enjoy lunch in the cafe up in the inner courtyard or walk outside to grab your lunch at Le Cafe Marly. Your ticket allows re-entry on the same day.
- Spend your evening immersed in a Paris cabaret with a 3-course dinner at the new Lido de Paris “Paris Merveilles”® show. Tickets get sold quickly, make your reservations in advance.
Last day of the trip.
- Enjoy breakfast in your hotel. You can explore nearby attractions until your flight time. Pack up your bags and get ready to leave with a better understanding of Paris’s culture.